Advice re TV & Bluray

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Its time to upgrade my current TV & DVD (Panasonic TX 32 LXD500 & Denon 1920 DVD) - I have been really pleased with both but they will be relagated to the bedroom and now want a 37" LCD and a good Bluray (occasionally I will play CDs on this). My budget is 1000 pounds total. I watch a lot of Sky HD. Recomendations please.......

matthewpiano

I've just purchased a Sony KDL37EX403 to use with my BDP-S363 and I'm chuffed to bits with the combination. With your budget you could afford to go a model up with the KDL37EX503 (100Hz) and pair it with the newer BDP-S373 Blu-Ray Disc player. I think you'd find that combination very hard to beat for the money, particularly taking advantage of the Trade-In offers at present.

A

Anonymous

If you want to stick to Panasonic, then i would highly recommend the new TX-L37D25B which is a 37" Full HD 1080p LCD tv with LED edge lighting, Freeview HD, Freesat HD, 100Hz, very slim and stylish. There is allot of deals around at the moment which will get you one of these tv's, with a free 5 year warranty and a free DMP-BD45 blu ray player, all for £999.99 or less.

M

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts