Acoustic Solutions USB Hi Fi Turntable

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Seems like a fairly cheap and cheerful way to tranfer vinyl to PC - but what's the sound quality like? can you replace the cartridges for better ones?

i would also want to connect it to my stereo.

T

the record spot

If you want to transfer to PC, get the Project Debut USB instead. It'll then do a decent job of being a record player. £60-£90 for the ones I've seen get you well on the way to the Project deck, and they're poor-fi instead.

T

the record spot

Well, Superfi have it for £270, Playcom for £260.

If that's a stretch though, check out Ebay turntable listings and check out a few there; you might have to collect, some might post, but check out what's local to you. Collection might mean winning bid price, plus petrol and time, but you never know, you might land a good deck for little outlay (Rotel RP830 going for £20 currently - good starter deck and will cane the Ion and their like).

After that, splash out on the Project USB phono box (£85).

If you're prepared to travel and pick up, you could do quite well using Ebay. See what the various independent dealers have to offer too - Steve's Hi-Fi is another good one. You'll pick up something there for a song. To play a song as it were!

A

Anonymous

cheers. i thin i'll go down the ebay router and find a decent turntable first. once i've got it all connected to my stereo i'll look into the usb thing.

thanks again

A

Anonymous

I've had an acoustic solutions one and they are not the best, that's putting it mildly.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts