a simple /difficult question:-)

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I came to know that 5.1 ch, 65W, YAMAHA RX-V430 AMP was best product in 2002 GIVEN by WHAT HI-FI as on the site "http://www.superfi.co.uk/print.cfm?product_id=1107"......I have been trying to find best possible front/tower speakers for them...i don't know which will be compatible and sound good(I have yamaha NS-P60, 6 OHM as centre- surround) WOULD WHARFEDALE DIAMOND 9.5, DIAMOND 8.3,8.4 OR JAMO S 406 or POLK MONITOR AUDIO SERIES WILL BE GOOD FOR THEM(I HAVE 4 OHM SETTING FOR THE FRONT SPEAKERS, WOULD 6 OHM/8 OHM SPEAKERS BE GOOD MATCH FOR THEM?)

A

Anonymous

Wharfedale's are great, but perhaps lacking in punch a little...what about Monitor Audio RS6?

A

Anonymous

I found that Klipsch speakers gel really well with Yamahas. You can skip Polk audio easily. They are very good speakers at first listen, but you get bored of the soud very soon. Jamo you are mentioning, is a big piece of rubbish. DON'T go for them. They are mediocre at best.
What is your budget? You may be in a better position to sell your receiver and buy a all-in-one package offering more sound per pound.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="mandeep"]I HAVE 4 OHM SETTING FOR THE FRONT SPEAKERS, WOULD 6 OHM/8 OHM SPEAKERS BE GOOD MATCH FOR THEM?[/quote]
Don't worry too much about them. At this price point spakers mostly are 8-6 ohms. And these receivers are not that fussy about the speaker impedance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts