Home cinema setup noob question.

featloc

May 11, 2021
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I am new here and new in these stuff overall.
I have an idea for my living room to put 2 wireless speakers behind the couch and 2 speakers with or without center speaker in the front.
My question is how to connect them all together and make them work with the TV and PS4.
I am searching different things in google, reading, looking for ways and pretty much can't find a right solution.
So far the best possible options i can think of are:
- 2 Sonos One SL behind the couch and Sonos amplifier in front with 2 B&W M-1. - That sounds the easiest option to me.
- Yamaha MusicCast WXA-50 amp with Yamaha NS-C444 center and... maybe HS5 speakers(i am not sure.. can they connect wirelessly to the amp?)
- Klipsch axiim link with RW-34C center and .... some speakers(RW-51M for example).
- Teufel Effekt for wireless speakers... but i am not sure what amp/av receiver will be good for it.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance. :)

D

Deleted member 116933

Hello everyone,
I am new here and new in these stuff overall.
I have an idea for my living room to put 2 wireless speakers behind the couch and 2 speakers with or without center speaker in the front.
My question is how to connect them all together and make them work with the TV and PS4.
I am searching different things in google, reading, looking for ways and pretty much can't find a right solution.
So far the best possible options i can think of are:
- 2 Sonos One SL behind the couch and Sonos amplifier in front with 2 B&W M-1. - That sounds the easiest option to me.
- Yamaha MusicCast WXA-50 amp with Yamaha NS-C444 center and... maybe HS5 speakers(i am not sure.. can they connect wirelessly to the amp?)
- Klipsch axiim link with RW-34C center and .... some speakers(RW-51M for example).
- Teufel Effekt for wireless speakers... but i am not sure what amp/av receiver will be good for it.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance. :)

I’d personally just get a Sonos arc/beam with 2 play 1s in the rear then your tv is the hub for all you hdmi devices. It would all connect to the Sonos beam or arc with 1 hmdi cable coming from the tv.

If you want a bit more bass you can purchase the subwoofer.

Think Sonos sells them on there site as complete kits with a health return policy if you don’t like them or cant get on with them.

This should sound fab with your games music and films.

Edit forgot to say all wireless apart from the power cables

featloc

May 11, 2021
Visit site
Hi, Millennia, thank you for your answer.
Yes, i have read a lot about the Sonos, i know about the wireless and it's possibilities overall. Beam and 2 sonos ones are also an option i thought of. I will have it in mind.

The more interesting to me, which i am not aware of, if we leave Sonos aside, what wireless or active speakers can be connected wirelessly to an amplifier/av receiver?
Is there amplifier/av receiver that support speakers to be connected to it wirelessly(like 2 speakers wirelessly connected and 2 with cables)? Maybe if someone can give me a few models that i can check on?

I saw some bluetooth devices, that you connect passive speakers to it and they can be connected to the tv for example. Can those devices connect to amplifier(if the amp has bluetooth antena)? For example one amplifier with 2 front wired connected speakers; wired connected center; wired connected subwoofer and 2 rear speakers connected through bluetooth to form a 5.1?

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts