3D blu ray movies

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anybody tell me if 3D movies on blu ray are any good as ive read mixed reviews.

I owned spy kids in 3D in sd and with the cardboard glasses supplied and it was poor red and blue not full colour.

Recently heard that the polar express and journey to the center of the earth are good in 3D, but i bottled it yesterday in HMV and brought polar express blu ray in non 3D excellent though.

Ive been put off by spy kids are these new two in blu ray very good or do you get red and blue sceen and a headache.

Are their 3D glasses or movies that show normal colour throught glasses, or am I being to over the top in thinking im gonna get anywhere near the quality of the 3D movies in disney world.

All comments are appeciated thanks Daz

Andy H

Nov 14, 2007
Visit site
I got journey to the centre of the earth and it's good in 3D. The colours do look a bit odd every now and then though.

You only get 2 pairs of glasses so a family watch is a no go.

The disc does have both 2D and 3D versions on it so you if you don't like the 3D you still have the normal version.

I got mine from the local tesco express at a very good price (don't know if they'd priced it wrong)

Hope this helps.

TRENDING THREADS