Your Song/Track of the Day

Page 205 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Rui

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
Simply beautiful.
if in music stores say stairway to heaven can´t be played (it´s a joke) i would put everywhere no covers from wicked game allowed ,

i´ve seen so many that it seems that every girl who saw the video try to sing it if aklready known in the music business, and yes i saw the video several times

as i like also very much the footage of Helena Christiensen(not sure if the name is correct),

i also remenber a girl having bought the first album of Chris Isaak and i was in her home hearing "Blue Hotel" later she plays a new version of "heart full of soul"and i really liked it ,

Yarbirds, a great band(sorry for my bad english some words might be wrong , but try to writte in Portuguese)

Reactions: Jasonovich

Halulu

Feb 23, 2024
Visit site
This is an amazing discussion. I've just joined What HiFi and I have thoroughly enjoyed leafing through all these posts on what people are listening to. I listen to everything I can get my hands on. Today I'm listening to the Murray Hill Records Memorable Performance Series remastered pressing of David Oistrakh plays the world's greatest violin concertos- Beethoven, Mendelssohn, Brahms, Tchaikovsky. On my ca1980s Mission 775 turntable it's incredible. 20240223_164636.jpg

Joseph40

Nov 1, 2023
Visit site

Neil Young - Heart Of Gold - Live Concert At Massey Hall for BBC 1971​

my favorite song and i hear it many times this last year from America , "Sister Golden hair"after seeing in HD a dr.peppers concert in central park when they started to be only two menbers band, maybe in 79, this is from the concert refered, a 76 song

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N378iPLl4oQ
Funny I was getting ready to post this song. It's definitely one of those songs that sticks in your head.

Reactions: Rui

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts