• We’re excited to be up and running and seeing visitors old and new! For those returning, reset your password and you’re good to go! For new members, introduce yourself here. You can also be in with a chance to win a set of Fyne Audio Speakers and try to become a part of our Ultimate Audiophile Playlist here!

Your most recent gig

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

idc

Jan 2, 2008
Last gig was Pixies, for which I was given a ticket as their only track I like is "Monkey Gone to Heaven", which they did not play! The support band "The Big Moon" were very good.

Reactions: Tonestar1

Tonestar1

Nov 4, 2008
I was at the Happy Mondays last weekend in the O2 academy in Glasgow. Was good fun but you could tell they were just going through the motions if you looked a little deeper. I've got Primal Scream coming up in December in the Barrowland which I'm really looking forward to. The Scream could easily fill one of the larger and more corporate venues at a far higher ticket price. Bobby G and co just want to play the barras at Christmas, should be a cracking gig.

chris661

Oct 30, 2019
www.grimshawaudio.com
A couple of things...

1 - Shouldn't this thread be under "gigs and events"?
2 - My day job is in live sound, so there'd be a danger of me spamming this thread with gigs. That said, I can provide technical info that might be of interest to you all.

Thoughts?

Chris

sward

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 22, 2019
We've moved the thread, but yes don't advertise. If you want to start a thread for advice on live event technical info, that sounds very cool and a great way to help the community, as long as it doesn't link to your services.

Also I'm incredibly jealous of your job. :ROFLMAO:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts