Your best hi-fi purchase

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

woodster

Jun 24, 2007
Visit site
Sonos and spotify, not for the quality of the music but the sheer quantity, diversity and insight that the sonos brings coupled with spotify.

Just has opened my ears to more wonderful music

A

Anonymous

First post here so hi!

by far my best bit of kit is some Proac response d2s which are my latest purchase but am so impressed with them im listening to my whole music collection again to hear all the things I missed

A

Anonymous

First post here so hi!

by far my best bit of kit is some Proac response d2s which are my latest purchase but am so impressed with them im listening to my whole music collection again to hear all the things I missed

A

Anonymous

First post here so hi!

A

Anonymous

I nly got back into it recently but so far the Dali Zensor 1s i bought off the OP :wave: are really nice. Bright but nothing a little a little eq can't sort and they pair well with a sub.

Probably my Sony WM-D6C Pro Walkman.

Years of trouble-free use, still looks as good as new and if I was to sell it would still probably get the same price as I originally paid for it.

There cannot be many hifi items that hold their value.

D

Deleted member 2457

200011_053c_depth1.jpg

I think this is it - don't like it much though! It does sound okay though, just prefer listening to music on my home cinema system.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts