Yamaha YRS 1000

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Howdy.

I'm taking delivery of a new Yamaha YRS 1000 tomorrow.

First product I've ever bought unseen, unheard and not even reviewed anywhere yet (please post a link if you can find a review)

I've a gut feeling this could be a very nice piece of kit ( in a fingers crossed / butt clenching kind of way) and hope upon hope it doesn't turn out to be yet another expensive - why on earth did I do that? - kind of mistake.

Teaming it up with a Sony KDL46X4500 (bought last week) Sky HD and a S3500.

One sleepless night awaits

DjP

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
Bold...
emotion-2.gif

I'm hopefully getting a Q Acoustics soundbar tmrw, which has at least been reviewed. I'll let you know if it meets expectations...

DjP

A

Anonymous

Q Acoustics QAV 5.1 system was the one I looked long and hard at. A very nice piece of kit and if we were wall mounting the TV I may well have gone for that .

As it is, we have to have the TV in a corner - off centre viewing angle on the X4500 is really shallow - and we don't really have the space for a subwoofer - as nice as the QAV one is.

I also have a full hifi in the same room - Naim SBLS, Naim Fraim, Linn LP12, 2500 LPs in a storage rack etc, so a full 5.1 package was out of the question (unlike a divorce).

Hopefully this all in one "SoundTable" idea works.

Will know soon. Just checked City Link and it's out for delivery.

Yay

A

Anonymous

How's the YRS-1000 shaping up? Anyone else on here heard/seen one and care to comment?

Cheers!

A

Anonymous

nothing? nobody? Guess I will have to go find out for myself...! (gasp, how very "pre-internet")
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts