Question Yamaha A-S500 or Onkyo a-9010 for triangle elara ln01

Jan 27, 2022
Visit site
Hello,
what is the best amplifier for my triangle elara ln01 among this two proposition. I can have them for the same price.
I have also seen the marantz pm5004 but the soudstage and the rythmic seems worse
Sorry for my english, i'm french

Jan 27, 2022
Visit site
Thank's for your response.
I wonder if the price of the yamaha is justificated for her power of 85 w. Idon't need of this power beacause the elara are 50w and the onkyo deliver 44w, it's enough for me. What the interest me is the sonor quality and not the power. This différence of price justify the sonor quality ?
The marantz pm5004 is also an option but he seems more dark for the sound and the soudstage is the worse but he have a very good review
The review of the yamaha tell that is little bit more brilliant with good soudstage
The review of the onkyo is also very good with the best soudstage of this 3 amplifier but the bass seems worse than the marantz. I don't need the dac of the onkyo because I have a fiio k3
All of this amplifier are good but différents, that's why the choice is very difficult. My taste for the sound are a large soudstage with good medium and tone. I like the precision but not the brilliance, fast bass with power
The onkyo seems answer better for my tastes but i'm afraid that the bass are small and that the amplifier is too brilliant
your reviews will help me to make a decision for the choice of the amplifier
For the triangle elara, I have a very good price, that's why I have decided to take them

Last edited:
Thank's for your response.
I wonder if the price of the yamaha is justificated for her power of 85 w. Idon't need of this power beacause the elara are 50w and the onkyo deliver 44w, it's enough for me. What the interest me is the sonor quality and not the power. This différence of price justify the sonor quality ?
The marantz pm5004 is also an option but he seems more dark for the sound and the soudstage is the worse but he have a very good review
The review of the yamaha tell that is little bit more brilliant with good soudstage
The review of the onkyo is also very good with the best soudstage of this 3 amplifier but the bass seems worse than the marantz. I don't need the dac of the onkyo because I have a fiio k3
All of this amplifier are good but différents, that's why the choice is very difficult. My taste for the sound are a large soudstage with good medium and tone. I like the precision but not the brilliance, fast bass with power
The onkyo seems answer better for my tastes but i'm afraid that the bass are small and that the amplifier is too brilliant
your reviews will help me to make a decision for the choice of the amplifier
For the triangle elara, I have a very good price, that's why I have decided to take them
Forget everything I said.
I have just seen your speakers are in fact active speakers.
You don't attach these to an amplifier.....
You don't need one as they have an inbuilt amplifier

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2022
Visit site
The review of what hi-fi are write by one person ? You know a site with good constructive review ? I have already buy and sell the nad 3020e because i don't like it. I would like make the good choice this time

Jan 27, 2022
Visit site
I'm going maybe take the yamaha as700 for a good price. I have a new other questio, I think about the triangle speakers. I can have a triangle comete ex for the same price but i have seen on the frequency response that the comettre are less neutral than the triangle elara but she have a beter soudstage. The comete speakers are holdest and the price was the double. It's important for me to have triangle speakers for have a good cohesion with my home cinema

As I understand it the Elara were primarily designed for Home Cinema use and the Comete are pretty much hifi in use.
you need to decide what your main source is going to be but if I were building a stereo only system I would but the Cometes

Jan 27, 2022
Visit site
I will see after the purchase of the amplifier for the speaker. I would like take a new triangle beacause they are more neutral, like for exemple the triangle comete ez or titus ez or again the borea br3. with the luck, maybe I will find a good offer.
Thank you for your help, i will give some new after the reception of the amplifier.
You think that the yamaha as700 will be a good amplifier for the speaker cited ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts