Wow!!!!!!!!

tenerifediver

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
A little while ago I was trying to decide on a CD player upgrade. My Arcam Alpha 7SE, though still a cracking performer, was obviously showing its age a bit.

Not wanting to shell out a fortune (hey, I'm 50 and poor!!) I chose the Cambridge 740C.

Plugged it in...played it....and wasn't sure. Ok. It was an ex-demo here in Tenerife, but ok...maybe it needed a little longer....

Hmmm...

Ok. Let's get new interconnects? Using equally ancient CableTalk leads, I was sure there better around. I want my music as transparent as possible....so...searching, searching. Eventually, I chose DNM Reson.

Plugged them in...played it....and wasn't sure. Again. Ok, they need running in too...

Hmm...

That was 3 months ago and music isn't played every day here! (Work and all that!)

Today, on goes Thunder's 'Robert Johnston's Tombstone'.

WOW! It seemed like a sudden thing! Clarity, pace, detail.....oooh this sexy!!!

Just thought I'd share it with you all. DNM made the difference here. Now playing 'BANG' (same group and if you haven't heard them, buy these 2 albums!)...same result.

My system; C.A 740C, Acoustic Energy Aegis 3's, Myryad Z140, Chord Rumour (single wired), Chord Signature Jumper wires.

A

Anonymous

Good for you.

By the way, you may be 50 and poor, but you are in Tenergrief you lucky git chap.............

It's pouring here! (Durham)

emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts