Wireless speakers - any recommendations?

BigMat

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I am looking for some compact wireless speakers to plug in to my Crosley record deck (which has a fairly tinny built in speaker) and to sync with mobile devices to play downloaded music. I would like proper stereo speakers, probably prefer something that can be plugged in to the mains and they need to be fairly compact. My wife just bought me a pair of Sony SRS-X11 which are pretty good - Bluetooth works well and I like the fact that they pair with each other without needing a cable. Downside is the bass is pretty much non-existant. They are also far smaller than I need them to be - would happily have something 10 to 15cm high or maybe even a bit bigger if it delivered a powerful and dynamic sound. So basically, I would like something similar but probably a bit bigger and with a richer sound. Does anyone have any recommendations, ideally for a similar price?

Thanks

Mat

D

Deleted member 108165

Wrong section of the forum, (this is the headphone section), but initially I'd ditch the Crosley and get a better turntable first followed by an amp and some speakers, or maybe go the active speaker route.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts