Winners of our Awards 2009 Golden Ticket competition revealed!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Zubkabera

Nov 15, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Hardly a 'carpetbagger' when they paid £4.40 for the magazine in order to enter. That's more than many people on these Forums ever do
emotion-4.gif

Here in EU we pay twice what you pay in UK for monthly subscriptions , forget about entering any competition for being outsider getting any advice on this forum is a also a big ask, some will waste hours on side talks on rubbish thread but wouldn't take the pain of putting two lines of respond on a decent querry.
emotion-9.gif

Apologies if my remarks offend anyone but one thing I have learn t here is you should speak your heart out
emotion-2.gif

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
barnsleydave:
What happens to any unclaimed prizes, out of interest?

The back of the ticket says "if the promoter cannot contact the winner within a reasonable length of time, another winner will be chosen at random."

So being the eternal optimist, I still have my fingers crossed
emotion-1.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Zubkabera:Here in EU we pay twice what you pay in UK for monthly subscriptions , forget about entering any competition for being outsider getting any advice on this forum is a also a big ask, some will waste hours on side talks on rubbish thread but wouldn't take the pain of putting two lines of respond on a decent querry.
emotion-9.gif

Apologies if my remarks offend anyone but one thing I have learn t here is you should speak your heart out
emotion-2.gif

There's no such thing as a rubbish thread or a decent query - what's important to one person is of no interest to another. Please stop being so judgemental - if others find your query interesting or something on which they have an opinion, they will respond; if not, they won't.

I'm sorry you feel hard done by, but the idea of the forum isn't as a shortcut to the magazine staff, though we try to spend us much time on here as possible, but as an exchange of views between users.

A

Anonymous

slewis:I was only seven numbers away from winning the naim uniti.

And I was 3679. Still, there's always the lotto
emotion-5.gif

Mike_Schmidt

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
its cause Im Canadian isnt well sorry it had to come to this...........

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

Hey Graham hows things

A

Anonymous

Mike_Schmidt:its cause Im Canadian isnt it well sorry it had to come to this...........

Is that the Geddy Lee version? It must be some consolation I didn't win either
emotion-5.gif
. I'm good thanks! No broken stylus recently?

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:MENISCUS:Come on John, we all know that you staffers get loads of free goodies.
emotion-2.gif

Indeed we do - only today, Clare and I got KitKats and Maltesers in a meeting...

No Hobnobs John, I would have a word with " she who must be obeyed "..........

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif

I won nothing..........send a text to enter....hmm GMTV phone competition all over???

should of been a FREE lucky draw!!! shame on you

emotion-4.gif

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
Messiah:I don't think I even got a Golden Ticket with my subscription copy?? Where was it???

Hidden Messiah, just found mine dude......

A

Anonymous

Mike_Schmidt:You know I don't even know who Geddy Lee is....is that bad!!

Er, yes. A Canadian who doesn't know who one of the greatest rock bassists ever is - is like asking John Duncan what a Hobnob is.............. or Andrew E what classical music is.
emotion-5.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Garth Man:
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif

I won nothing..........send a text to enter....hmm GMTV phone competition all over???

emotion-4.gif

It cost less than the price of a first-class stamp to enter - and the cost just covers the administration of such a large competition. Not fair to compare it to premium-rate rip-offs - we wouldn't do that to you, and also offer plenty of free-to-enter competitions here on the website.

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Garth Man:
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif

emotion-4.gif

It cost less than the price of a first-class stamp to enter - and the cost just covers the administration of such a large competition. Not fair to compare it to premium-rate rip-offs - we wouldn't do that to you, and also offer plenty of free-to-enter competitions here on the website.

sorry Clare
emotion-10.gif

just envious I didn't win anything........my bad
emotion-16.gif

I will inflict 10 hell marys on myself for the harsh comments....
emotion-14.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Thanks a lot for reminding with the letter that I did not win.

That's all I need on a monday morning.
emotion-39.gif

A

Anonymous

i won the wharfedale 10.1 speakers
emotion-21.gif
, a big thanks to what hi fi ....i never win anything , when can i expect to take delivery.

chris

A

Anonymous

chrislaw1968:
i won the wharfedale 10.1 speakers
emotion-21.gif
, a big thanks to what hi fi ....i never win anything , when can i expect to take delivery.

chris

Well done, and welcome! Now you can't say "I never win anything"....... What kit do you have now? It could be a beginning of a wonderful journey of upgrades and empty wallet Chris.
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

i did have a teac ag l800 surround system till it went wrong, so i replaced the amp with a onkyo 607 . i was thinking of placing the 10.1 at the front and buying a 10 cc or 10 cs centre speaker to match and using some 9.0 for the rear as they are at a good price and upgrade the sub at a later date, what do you think . my system also consists of a sony 360 blur ray , x box 360 , lg 42 lf7700 and a infocus 4805 projector.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts