Winners of our Awards 2009 Golden Ticket competition revealed!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
chrislaw1968:
i won the wharfedale 10.1 speakers
emotion-21.gif
, a big thanks to what hi fi ....i never win anything , when can i expect to take delivery.

chris

I believe the prizes are being sent out directly from the manufacturers, but i'll check with our marketing team and let you know....

A

Anonymous

seems wharfedale are as keen to send my speakers as they are to answer the email i sent them 3 weeks ago
emotion-39.gif

A

Anonymous

chrislaw1968:
emotion-6.gif
god i hate waiting

Whilst we appreciate your frustration, you only came on here to vent your anger at the wait and have made your point several times. Suggest you use the main contact email at the bottom of the page and let the admin people on the site/mag take it up for you.

Hope this helps and you enjoy them once received. Regards.
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

sorry
emotion-16.gif
, im sure i will enjoy them very much , i have a nice set of optimum stands waiting for them to sit on
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

im sure i read somewhere that there would be if a winning ticket holder could not be contacted or they could not produce the ticket

A

Anonymous

thanks again to the what hi fi team , i picked my speakers up today and can hapily say im chuffed to bits
emotion-2.gif

bought some 9 for rears and a 10cs centre , that centre is mahoosive
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

chrislaw1968:
thanks again to the what hi fi team , i picked my speakers up today and can hapily say im chuffed to bits
emotion-2.gif

bought some 9 for rears and a 10cs centre , that centre is mahoosive
emotion-1.gif

A happy man, good. Let us know once you've had a chance to listen for a while (if you believe in running in etc.
emotion-5.gif
).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts