Will you be getting LOST tonight???

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Gawd, is it still going? I gave up around about the third episode of the first series

Congrats Andrew, thats 2 more episodes than i lasted

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
I have watched it from the first series, despite every time I watch an episode thinking "did they actually tell us anything in this episode". I feel now that I owe it to myself to persevere until the bitter end to see how it all pans out. I have a horrible feeling though, that 1. it wont all get explained. 2. It will get even more and more ridiculous to a point where I lose interest.

My girlfriend and I watched the programs from Friday, and she is on the brink of giving up...

Oh, and yes, it looks fantastic in HD.

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
Gave up on Lost seasons ago. Just seemed to be stringing me along for no good reason. Desperate Housewives was the same (my wife still watches) and Heroes is getting that way. Doubtless Flashforward will do the same.

I don't know why I bother with these programmes but keep getting tricked into watching the first couple of episodes and then watch them out of habit.

Davro83

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
How can she be on the brink of giving up after watching fridays episodes! They were excellent. Everytime i see a new episode, i literally cant wait for the next episode. Only 14 more episodes and its all finished. I need answers damit!

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Well I thought the 2 episodes were very good if somewhat confusing with the whole 2 palallel lifes of the main characters, I'm thinking that the story where they did not crash will still lead them ending up on the island as it was somehow their destiny. We shall see!
emotion-2.gif

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
I must be the only person on the planet that has never watched Lost, do I win a prize? From the sounds of it though that can only be a good thing. You can add 24 and prison break to that list as well, although from what people have told me I think I would enjoy them. I did like the 1st series of Heroes but stopped watching it after the 3rd episode of the 2nd series. The Sopranos on the other hand is the best tv series ever made, absolute quality from the 1st episode to the last.

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
Davro83:How can she be on the brink of giving up after watching fridays episodes! They were excellent.

I
think its just the fact its getting more and more random and strange.
Like sticking wassisname in some pool and drowning him, then him
spurting back to life half hour later.

Davro83:Everytime i see a new episode, i literally cant wait for the next episode.

Yeh used to be like that myself, I am starting to care less and less now though.

Davro83:Only 14 more episodes and its all finished. I need answers damit!
As I said in a post above, I am not even convinced we will get all the answers. And if we do, and it turns out its all the butler bloke in the black shirt's fault - well I shall be sorely dissapointed...

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
JamesOK:Well, I now have the final 3 episodes of Lost stacked up on my SKY HD. I really hope I get some answers... Has anyone watched the last episode yet?

Yep see my thread HERE

TRENDING THREADS