Will you be getting LOST tonight???

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Well the final season of LOST is allmost upon us with a double episode tonight, but what I was woundering is am I the only person who has stuck with it? I also have a bad feeling that come the last episode we will be left with more questions than answers!

A

Anonymous

I think we'll be watching it tonight. Probably because there is nothing else on. We didn't see all the last series but seeing as it's the final one we'll give it a try. I must admit I'm not that bothered either way.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I've got it set to record on Sky+ HD. I've stuck with it for every series - often wondering quite why - so there better be some answers!

One thing that has been consisently class-leading with the entire show has been its high-definition picture - probably the best advert for HDTV out there. Hope that carries on for this series (and we find out what it's all about.....PLEASE)

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
D.J.KRIME:Well the final season of LOST is allmost upon us with a double episode tonight, but what I was woundering is am I the only person who has stuck with it? I also have a bad feeling that come the last episode we will be left with more questions than answers!

I've stuck with it and am looking forward to tonight. My view since about the 3rd series is if they can pull all the storylines together and make 50% sense, it would be a wonderful achievement. If they can't and it's still a muddle at the end, hats off, they have mugged us all off and got away with it.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
I will be, but won't be until the Blu-Ray comes out in August for two reasons: 1) No Sky
emotion-12.gif
and 2) I can't deal with having to wait a week (or even several weeks) for the next episode!

So make sure you indicate any spoilers!

John Duncan

professorhat:

I will be, but won't be until the Blu-Ray comes out in August for two reasons: 1) No Sky
emotion-12.gif
and 2) I can't deal with having to wait a week (or even several weeks) for the next episode!

So make sure you indicate any spoilers!

(Warning - may contain spoilers)

It's all a pile of b-------

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
I really enjoyed Season 4 and 5 personally. Like others, I'm hoping they'll pull together the ending, but I won't consider it a waste of time if it does disappoint as it's been entertaining up till now.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
professorhat:
I really enjoyed Season 4 and 5 personally. Like others, I'm hoping they'll pull together the ending, but I won't consider it a waste of time if it does disappoint as it's been entertaining up till now.

And did I mention visually stunning?*

sawyer-no-shirt.jpg

*I mean the HD quality, obviously. You really can see her 'Freckles':

kate_lost.jpg

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Yeah, I watched all 5 seasons of Lost recently in about 3 weeks (as I upgraded to Blu-Rays for all of them) and I did go a little Evangeline Lilly ga-ga for a while...

(not to mention dreaming about Sayid inhaling carrots, but that's another story).

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I'm still waiting to see how big a hash they make of the ending of Life on Mars USA...

"At the end of the series, it is revealed that Tyler's 2008 and 1973 realities were both fictitious, created by the onboard computer of a spacecraft that is carrying Tyler, Hunt, Norris, Carling, and Skelton on the first ever manned mission to the planet Mars, in 2035."

Sounds hilarious...

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
NSYGrinner:I think we'll be watching it tonight. Probably because there is nothing else on. We didn't see all the last series but seeing as it's the final one we'll give it a try. I must admit I'm not that bothered either way.Nothing else on? Mastermind, QI, Silent Witness and Mock the Week. Good evenings viewing IMHO.

A

Anonymous

hammill:NSYGrinner:I think we'll be watching it tonight. Probably because there is nothing else on. We didn't see all the last series but seeing as it's the final one we'll give it a try. I must admit I'm not that bothered either way.Nothing else on? Mastermind, QI, Silent Witness and Mock the Week. Good evenings viewing IMHO.

QI XL is on Saturday nights, watch Mock The Week on Thursdays. Mastermid = zzzzzzzz. Silent Witness never seen. Never watch any form of police/crime drama. CSI, The Bill, Frost etc. The tv does not rule my life in any way. The last thing I watched on tv was Speed Racer last Friday on Sky Anytime. Oh! and it was pants.

Davro83

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
LOST is one of the best programmes ever. Its superb. It was finally a show i could watch and not guess what was gonna happen. Every tv show these days is so predictable its hardly worth watching. LOST was frsh and new. Stuck with it, every time i watch a new episode im addicted and have to see the next. Saw the new episodes thursday after work. Amazing! Was hooked after 5 minutes.

But if you havent followed it, dont bother watching this series. You will definatley be 'lost'. Its a programme you have to follow religiously and thats why i love it. Best show ever.

A

Anonymous

Ya watching it here on Thursday nights. And straight answers in the opening double episodes. Looking forward to adding series to my Blu-ray collection.

Davro83

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Spoilers contained if you havent started watching the new series so dont read on. LOL if you havent been following then you will have no clue. Alot will be answered in the remaining episodes but here a few recent updates.

SPOILER! SPOILER SPOILER

Lock is dead. He has been dead since Ben murdered him a couple seasons ago. The man or whoever he is, who is in the body of Lock is called Black Shirt. He is Jacobs arch enemy. Jacob is like the God of the island. We dont know who he is exactly but im sure that will be answered soon. Anyway, last series we found out Jacob and Black shirt were living on the island in the 1800s.In the 1800s Jacob and Black Shirt had a conversation. The two obviously disliked each other and disagreed on whether or not The Black Rock's arrival to the island was a good thing. Black Shirt made it clear that he knew Jacob brought the ship and that it was a bad idea because, "They come, fight, they destroy, they corrupt. It always ends the same." Jacob says, "It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress." Black Shirt asks if Jacob knows how much he wants to kill Jacob and Jacob says yes. Black Shirt says that one of these days he'll find a loophole.

Black Shirt couldnt kill Jacob, he needed someone else to do it. Thats the loop hole. Thats why he became Lock, so he could then persuade Ben to kill Jacob. Job done, he got Ben to stab Jacob.

We also found out Black Shirt was infact that black smoke monster on the island.

Saied, died in the last episode. He then came back to life at the very end. I dont know why yet, have to wait till thursday, but im guessing, that Jacob will come back to life in Saieds body.

As for everyone else, seems like there are 2 dimensions now after Juliet blew up the bomb last series. There is the dimension where the plane never crashed and everyone went on living there lives as normal, and the other dimension where they are all still stuck on the island. I personally like this idea as it was great seeing all the characters back in the real world, not knowing each other, dealing with their real life problems.

Anyway im sure that didnt clear up anything and you are still as lost as ever.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I got round to watching the double-episode opener last night. Agree that the parellel-universe part is really interesting, but as for what's going on back at the island...my head hurts
emotion-7.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts