Why is Steve Brock still banned from the forum?

• Thread starter BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW
  • Start date
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

As per title. Seems very unfair that he was supposed to be benned for a week, but is still blocked from using the forum.

To be honest, he might not want to come back now, but it's still unfair to keep him blocked for such a minor, and let's be honest, accurate remark.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I'll keep bumping until someone from WHF bothers to reply.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Very little. The Penguin f**ked up, and bought some equipment that he couldn't return, or there was a problem with, so Steve called him a f**kwit, which he was, but this ended up with Steve getting banned for a week. Over a month later, he's still blocked from using the forum.

I'm sure we've all called our friends a f**kwit at some point, but apparently you can't call a humourless Penguin one without him complaining, and a few other humourless forum members backing him up.

I called him a c**t, and I was back on in a week. *lol*

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Very little. The Penguin f**ked up, and bought some equipment that he couldn't return, or there was a problem with, so Steve called him a f**kwit, which he was, but this ended up with Steve getting banned for a week. Over a month later, he's still blocked from using the forum.

I'm sure we've all called our friends a f**kwit at some point, but apparently you can't call a humourless Penguin one without him complaining, and a few other humourless forum members backing him up.

I've reported BBB's comments.

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

I've reported BBB's comments.
careful pp,sounds like a proper hard man ;-)

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Personal insults have no place here, so let's keep it friendly. And as it's New Year and I'm feeling charitable, Stevebrock is unbanned.

TRENDING THREADS