white 5 meter rca to rca

gasolin

Can anybody recommend me a white fearly thick 4 or 5 meter white cable with small rca to rca plugs?

I know real cabel makes one but at my local shop it's out of stock, it has to be a cable less than 15£ or under 20€

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I agree with Dave.

Designacable , any length and any colour you like including white with top quality Van Damme cable and Rean plugs.

https://www.designacable.com/audio-visual/rca-phono-interconnects/gold-plated-rca-to-rca-lead-flexible-van-damme-cable.html

gasolin

Price over 30£ 1x 4 meter cost 13£

I live in denmark so theres no free shipping

I don't know how important cable are when it's interconnects compared to speaker cable.

There somehow has to be a difference when it's an amp to speaker cable or control unit to active speaker cable.

andyjm

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
5M is a fairly long for a single ended (standard RCA connector, coaxial shielded audio cable) run.

You should get away with it if you don't run it in parallel with a mains cable, but don't be surprised if you pick up some hum or other noise.

For that sort of length you might want to investigate balanced connections.

gasolin

Have no hum,noise, i use shielded quality cables

It's just that 3 meters is not long enougth, i don't just want to have it the shortest way, i want to have it long enough so i can use it without having it over or under my pc.

4 meters are okay, but no one makes it in 4 meters, 3 or 5 meters is the standard, unless it's custom made cable and that is not cheap. Over 30$, i can easily get 5 meter of some decent cable for 15£, just not white (theres only a limited white cable in a decent thickness and 4 or 5 meters for 15£) and since i especially wanted genelec's in white (and have it it white) for many years, i don't want to ruin the synergy (if possible) by buying a black cable, but not for 30£.

gasolin

Kind of funny i didn't thought of that or any of you told me i could just do that

Buy it on amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Real-2RCA-1-5M00-Double-Shielded-Cable-white/dp/B00CAPJILU/ref=sr_1_42?srs=3787651031&ie=UTF8&qid=1507986795&sr=8-42

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts