Which DVD-Player?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am after buying a black multi-region dvd player with an hdmi output that parses both audio (PCM and 5.1) and video (don't want to buy a separate coaxial or optical cable). Does anyone know of a decent player out there that will fit these requirements?

MUST BE DVD PLAYER ONLY

My Kit: Sony KDL-40W4500, Yamaha RX-V3800, Panasonic DMP-BD50, M&K K7 Fronts and Surround Backs, M&K K4 Rears, M&K KX10 Sub, Wireworld Starlight 5.2 HDMI * 2, Wireworld Silver Starlight 5.2 HDMI, Atlas Equator Subwoofer cable, QED Silver Anniversary, Western Digital Media Streamer and QED Qonduit 6 Way Mains Block

A

Anonymous

Hi, you haven't mentioned a budget or your other kit, but the sony BDP-S370 has a great dvd scaler and just happens to play blu rays and bbc iplayer/lovefilm if connected to the internet. An you can get one multi-region for around £120.00.

A

Anonymous

5a1eek:

I am after buying a black multi-region dvd player with an hdmi output that parses both audio (PCM and 5.1) and video (don't want to buy a separate coaxial or optical cable). Does anyone know of a decent player out there that will fit these requirements?

MUST BE DVD PLAYER ONLY

My Kit: Sony KDL-40W4500, Yamaha RX-V3800, Panasonic DMP-BD50, M&K K7 Fronts and Surround Backs, M&K K4 Rears, M&K KX10 Sub, Wireworld Starlight 5.2 HDMI * 2, Wireworld Silver Starlight 5.2 HDMI, Atlas Equator Subwoofer cable, QED Silver Anniversary, Western Digital Media Streamer and QED Qonduit 6 Way Mains Block

Does your BD50 not do a decent job of upscaling your DVDs?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts