WHF Facebook posts

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
Ant chance of keeping the number of posts down on Facebook, once a day is enough I think, I got 3 2 minutes apart yesturday and 2 in close succesion today, it is too much, I dont want to have to Block them.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Hi pwiles1968, we've recently turned off our automated RSS feed on Facebook which previously meant that absolutely everything was posted on there (the feeling being that it was impersonal, and way too much), and are now manually posting a couple of times a day, so the amount of content is a lot less than it used to be.

We're still experimenting with how many posts a day are suitable, so thanks for the feedback. The aim is to highlight a couple of news stories and maybe one or two product reviews a day, which we can spread out a bit. It's a difficult balancing act, as some people want more, some less.

Excitable Boy

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Andy Clough said:
Hi pwiles1968, we've recently turned off our automated RSS feed on Facebook which previously meant that absolutely everything was posted on there (the feeling being that it was impersonal, and way too much), and are now manually posting a couple of times a day, so the amount of content is a lot less than it used to be.

We're still experimenting with how many posts a day are suitable, so thanks for the feedback. The aim is to highlight a couple of news stories and maybe one or two product reviews a day, which we can spread out a bit. It's a difficult balancing act, as some people want more, some less.

Andy - 10 Facebook posts since lunchtime today - it's far too many !!!

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
We're feeling our way on this at the mo, so I'll pass this back to our Facebook maestro and let them know. All feedback welcome. Although we have in fact only made one Facebook post today!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts