Where to purchase MF XP200 Power Amp?

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
Hi all, Anyone of you know where can I purchase this power amp? I know its a discontinued model from MF but I am still interested to purchase it to compliment the integrated X150 amp. Looking up the MF website, they dont have an email add where I can write to them. Too costly for me to be calling UK from Malaysia. Tried ebay but to no avail. Was the power amp well received in the market when it was launched back in 2004? I saw Gramophone gave a good review on it.

AlmaataKZ

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
I have been looking at MF sencond-hand earlier this eyar and been watching e-bay for 2-3 months for them. they do come up occasionally.

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Not a direct answer, but if you can't get a cheap phonecard for international calls, the rates using skype to call to mobiles/landlines are pretty reasonable, not that it helps you with any time zone issues...

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
Thanks all for the replies. Apart from monitoring ebay and instead of me calling MF UK, I asked the dealer here to do it. Afterall I am going to purchase the X150 from him. Not to mention the rest of the kit that I have purchased from him :). I just hope MF UK does have a unit somewhere lying in their warehouse.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts