Where can I sell?

ElectroMan

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
Audio Salon buy/sell secondhand (under the name Hi-Fi Shop), including commission sales.

I sold an expensive CD player on commission sale via them a few years ago, and got a really good price. Also, they handle all inquiries, offer a guarantee to buyers, etc.

A

Anonymous

Thanks a lot for your advice.

Sorry if I broke any rules, my mistake.

A

Anonymous

I wonder would it be a good idea for WHF to have a cutomer sell and buy scheme. Obviously they would nto be responsible for any sales transactions that took place and probably folk would have to arrange all purchases at their own risk??

daveh75

miotog:I wonder would it be a good idea for WHF to have a cutomer sell and buy scheme. Obviously they would nto be responsible for any sales transactions that took place and probably folk would have to arrange all purchases at their own risk??Clare mentioned on another thread not so long ago that a classifieds section's is something WHF are looking to add in the future!

See this thread

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
It's been discussed many times, and is apparently 'on the road map going forward', but we have to make sure we have in place suitable monitoring to avoid abuse, as well as a private messaging system so deals can be done.

So we're not saying never, we're just saying not yet...

j4mm3r

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
sounds a good idea! ive got some hifi stuff im sure someone would appreciate rather than being in a loft!!

if it was done through ebay via a whf link, then all the policies/trading laws etc would be covered by ebay/paypal etc...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts