Where’s Doug?

• Thread starter Deleted member 197450
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197450

Unfortunately, if he has deleted his account then he cannot see your reply, which I am sure you are very well aware of......
However, as I have already stated, I am very sad to see him leave.
What are you on about now! He can still read the forum can he not?

Reactions: Tinman1952
What are you on about now! He can still read the forum can he not?
I am not sure, if you are no longer a member does this mean you cannot add comment but still read comments? I assumed not. I assumed that if you delete yourself you cannot access forum full stop.
Perhaps you can tell us what is possible as a previously deleted member.

D

Deleted member 197450

I am not sure, if you are no longer a member does this mean you cannot add comment but still read comments? I assumed not. I assumed that if you delete yourself you cannot access forum full stop.
Of course you can still read the forum. I still read it everyday even though I was deleted member. The main reasons I come back was to still be able to post with you guys again. You can sign up again and post as a member straight away again. I believe you can’t have two accounts at the same time though.

Of course you can still read the forum. I still read it everyday even though I was deleted member. The main reasons I come back was to still be able to post with you guys again. You can sign up again and post as a member straight away again. I believe you can’t have two accounts at the same time though.
thanks for clarification, I assumed that if you deleted yourself you no longer had any access. It's a very odd situation of you can still access it.

D

Deleted member 197450

thanks for clarification, I assumed that if you deleted yourself you no longer had any access. It's a very odd situation of you can still access it.
It’s ok. You can just access it in the same way you did before you were a member. You can read all the forums this way. Only some I believe have private access. (y)

Reactions: Al ears
D

Deleted member 197450

different to other forums I have been in then.
Let's hope @DougK gets back on.
Yes, hope he is in good health too.

AVForums is the same as this one. I learned it all from Maxflinn when he was a regular member on here or not! :)

Reactions: Al ears

Tinman1952

Good grief...how long have you been on this forum? 😖

Good grief...how long have you been on this forum? 😖
A good while but I still don't see the point of deleting yourself if you want to get away from it but you can still read comments about you. What is the point? Totally meaningless. No point at all in deleting yourself as far as I can see, and obviously it's something I have never done....
If you leave the forum because of something that has been said that led you to do this why would you still want access to read about it again??

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 197450

A good while but I still don't see the point of deleting yourself if you want to get away from it but you can still read comments about you. What is the point? Totally meaningless. No point at all in deleting yourself as far as I can see, and obviously it's something I have never done....
If you leave the forum because of something that has been said that led you to do this why would you still want access to read about it again??
Hi Al, am I missing something that happened to Doug on the forum? I haven’t seen anything as yet. Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts