When will my subscription start? I signed up at Manchester Show....

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
I subscribed to WHF again at the Manchester Show.......and got the awards magazine free. :dance:

I see December's issue is out today, but have not received my copy???

Am I correct in thinking I would receive this copy, or will my subscription commence next month?

Thanks....

robolowski

May 12, 2010
Visit site
It seems a bit weird that things take "forever" in 21st century where debit or credit cards are used. I would have thought that after you have subsribed a mag and paid by direct debit , 2 weeks would be enough to reach your door with a next issue.

Obviously not...

I am in the same situation as you are mate. I thought that i'll get december issue through the door but i've just got a letter that my subscription starts from january issue!

Now i need to wait one and a half month for the mag since payment has been received!

Disappointed

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I'll pass this on to our subscriptions team. I personally would have thought your subscription should have started wtih the new, December issue, but then we don't run this side of the business!

Apologies for any disappointment - i'll get an answer to you ASAP.

A

Anonymous

I signed up at Manchester and the 1st issue will be January's. Don't mind of course as the subscripotions dept let me know. Dunno if this helps

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
OK, i've checked with subscriptions. Apparently it takes 35 days to get a subscription sorted, including validating the direct debit etc, so there was not time to make the December issue your first subs one.

You should have been told this when you signed up at the show- as Nick above obviously was; apologies if you weren't informed.

In the meantime, the bumper December issue is in shops now!

Your January issue will be posted out on 8th December.

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Thanks alot for that Clare and Nick8858...... :dance:

I probably was told that when subscribing, to be honest, but once in a show like that I'm like a kid in a candy shop, so may have forgotten!!!

Thanks again....

TRENDING THREADS