WhatHifi Staff Systems

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Getting utterly bored with cable threads (yes, they can influence sound, trust me), could WhatHifi Staff and Reviewers list what their systems are (including cables) and what they plan to change, if anything, within the next 12 months?

I would also be interested in what you (Staff/Reviewers) think was the best hifi purchase in your current systems.

D

Deleted member 2457

I can't see this happening! *smile*. I know Joe has a Panasonic plasma though.

NSA_watch_my_toilet

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
This question and thread is specially strange. In theory, we don't care what they have or what they are going to buy. Because we don't have their rooms nor they listening tastes.

Really strange question. Remembers me of some fundamentalist church, where everybody wants to be like the great spiritual leader.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
NSA_watch_my_toilet said:
This question and thread is specially strange. In theory, we don't care what they have or what they are going to buy. Because we don't have their rooms nor they listening tastes.
In theory, most don't really care to hear the same mundane opinions on cables of a certain few that commandeer cable threads that start with a genuine question, but we have to put up with them all the same.

A

Anderson

David@FrankHarvey said:
NSA_watch_my_toilet said:
In theory, most don't really care to hear the same mundane opinions on cables of a certain few that commandeer cable threads that start with a genuine question, but we have to put up with them all the same.

You will note that OP created this cable discussion.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts