Whathifi & Bose!!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
If I start messing around with acoustimass speakers and other brands receivers, then it defeats the purpose of buying bose. Might as well stick to my current yamaha-mission-wharfedale set up.

I do own a bose over the ear headphones and I do feel its value for money. Thinking of purchasing the noise cancellation headphones next to replace my 2-months-old-worst-ever-headphones-monsters-studio that just came apart after less than 50 hrs listening.

martynsh1984

Sep 25, 2008
Visit site
Yeah your right it does defeat the purpose, Not sure how long you will have to wait for blu ray though...

I have a pair of quiet comforts and they are superb, I had a set of Monster Beats before and they broke after a month. I think i ever so slightly preferred the sound from the beats but they were very flimsy for RRP £275. And im not a premiership footballer so couldnt really carry off the look in public.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts