What vinyl are you listening to?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
My very first LP, scratched to hell but still good...

516d1jud2FL._SS500_.jpg

A

Anonymous

Listening now to:

CLEF - Bird & Diz 10''

Amazing sound even with some background noise!

(Some Help: how can I insert pictures from my computer?)

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Ricardo Matias:
Listening now to:

CLEF - Bird & Diz 10''

Amazing sound even with some background noise!

(Some Help: how can I insert pictures from my computer?)

41Q408X4X4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This one?

Find a sleeve image (eg on Amazon), right click on the JPG image and click on "Copy Image Location". Go back to your message on WHF and click on the little tree icon next to the smiley face and right click and paste in the box entitled Image URL. Finally click on Insert.

Voila.

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
Ditto with this sucker. Had a rush of blood i think so......

I see your Joe the very Walsh and raise you by roughly 3 yrs older .

Its going to be a really long time before this gets a cart on it again i tell ya.

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
floyd droid:
Ditto with this sucker. Had a rush of blood i think so......

I see your Joe the very Walsh and raise you by roughly 3 yrs older .

Its going to be a really long time before this gets a cart on it again i tell ya.

No probably a bad dose of cat scratch fever?

Not one of my favourites either.

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Carrying on in a similar vein, lets have a bit of Joe Walsh live...

51TQH6MW17L._SS500_.jpg

It's going to be a long night in the front room for me. My wife and daughter are just settling down in the lounge for a night of X-Factor followed by Piers Morgan interviewing Cheryl Cole
emotion-6.gif

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
A virtually unknown album from the late 70's, The Rumour minus Graham Parker released this absolutely stonking album which was completely overlooked at the time, probably to do with punk taking over everything. Anyway if you're familiar with Graham Parker & the Rumour then you'll have an idea what this sounds like. Shades of The Band and Little Feat come through strongly and the muscianship is of a very high calibre. Superb.

511f91pHMmL._SS500_.jpg

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
Clare, just a heads up for you. Ferry new album. Goto Vinyl factory site if you are interested. Limited edition as per norm. Taking pre orders now.

A

Anonymous

Recently I've been listening to the new Dimmu Borgir release, 'Abrahadabra'; Opeth 'Live at The Royal Albert Hall' (totally gorgeous on vinyl) and various Boards of Canada LPs/EPs. Always a pleasure...

I might dig out some of my Rush records tomorrow as I've booked a lazy day in this Sunday, which is just what I need after a LOOOOONG week of night shifts! Yes, a bit of Moving Pictures and Signals tomorrow methinks!
emotion-11.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
floyd droid:Clare, just a heads up for you. Ferry new album. Goto Vinyl factory site if you are interested. Limited edition as per norm. Taking pre orders now.

Ta - more of an Eno than Ferry fan, but ta.

Audience now demanding something different, so have slapped this on the platter:

1021383.jpg

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
floyd droid:
cover_163781912009.jpg

I love that album, in fact I'm a huge PT fan. I'd love to buy their vinyl but I've got virtually everything they've ever done, all on CD and I just wont buy anything that I've already got regardless of format.

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
DIB:

Definitely stuck in a 70's time warp tonight. One of my alltime favourite LP's.

Perfect.

51HHQ2TJXSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Saw them last Tuesday at the Stables. No Jan but the replacement was pretty sh . Thijs is still as mad a hatter and nicely rotund but he can still play ( and at least he doesn't attempt the operatic stuff anymore)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts