What vinyl are you listening to?

Page 164 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

"Just why did you murder your husband Mrs Jefferson?"

"He..he..he..he just wouldn't stop playing Bob F*cking Dylan!!!"

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Great compilation of the best tracks from the first two Stooges albums. Sounds awesome.

Iggy+%26+The+Stooges+-+No+Fun+-+LP+RECORD-239380.jpg

Followed by by first ever favourite band.

the-golden-greats-50dd1638813ec.jpg

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I've got an early mono copy of this classic, but I'm thinking it'd sound much better in stereo. To be honest, I was just happy to see good early copy for the pittance I paid for it, didn't care if it was mono or stereo.

petsounds.jpg

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

stevebrock said:
Love Strangeways!

Ultravox - Quartet

The The - Mindbomb

Judie Tzuke - Ritmo

First time I've played it I think, and I liked it. It was the same with The Queen Is Dead.

You're enjoying Mindbomb then?

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Joy+Division+-+Substance+-+EX+-+LP+RECORD-573709.jpg

I have to admit to not really getting Joy Division. When you see an album like this for a pound, you have to buy it, but whenever I play it, I just get seriously bored (with the exception of Transmission and Love Will Tear Us Apart.)

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

stevebrock said:
Mindbomb really is fantastic in terms of SQ, had a few plays so its growing on me, I loved Infected

The SQ impressed me too, and I was surprised at how good it was on Strangeways... and Queen.....

I think my fave The The album is Soul Mining, the first one I bought many years ago. I have Matt Johnson's Burning Blue Soul, but I don't think I've ever listened to it.

Ooooop..."Kennedy" has just come on. :)

TRENDING THREADS