What Panasonic

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi folks. Usual question that always asked to answer.

What 42 Panasonic is recommended? All round performer needed. Game, 3D and Internet connectivity. Watch lots of sports and movies.

The P42VT30 is 699 at Hyperfi with 2 glasses and dongle included.

Or the newer P42V10.

I need to get one in the next 7 days so any help would be super amazing.

Thanks

A

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Thats a very good price I paid a bit more than that in jan for tv on its own the glasses + dogle cost another £120 fantastic tv though

A

Anonymous

Cheers Sir, so you'd recommend it then. It says original price was 1600 on Play.com.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Hi, i don't quite understand your question as the P42V10 is two years older than the P42VT30, are you sure you have quoted the correct model number because you are looking at a model from 2009 that isn't 3D.

A

Anonymous

You know what you are correct. I assumed as it was so expensive on Play.com that it was 3D. Turns out reviews of that were from 2009. Glad I didn't go for that. Thanks for pointing out my stupid mistake.

A

Anonymous

It's not a Panasonic, but this Sony is rated the best LCD TV ever made by Trusted Reviews, don't know if WHF have reviewed it yet. It ain't cheap though..

EDIT.. I see WHF rate the 55inch version very highly. I know, it's not a Panasonic, just thought i'd mention it anyway seeing as TR were so impressed..

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
We've just tested the Panasonic TX-P42GT50, the replacement for last year's Award winner, in the June issue of the magazine (on sale now). It's a sensational all-rounder, although being a new model, you probably won't find many discounts on it right now.

A

Anonymous

Cheers Andy, will get the magazine today to check it out. Always find it a bit weird when you answer as my name is Andy Clough too. Bizarre. What would your recommended stockist be, just out of interest?

A

Anonymous

Good review. Nailed on trying to hunt out this tv now. Cheers.

A

Anonymous

The P42VT30 is a great telly - just bought one from Sevenoaks at 799 with five year warranty. The one quoted by hyperfi is a manufacturers re-furb model with one year warranty.

Got it home on Saturday and set up just in time to watch Liverpool lose the FA Cup - Grrr!

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
djmonkey74 said:
Cheers Andy, will get the magazine today to check it out. Always find it a bit weird when you answer as my name is Andy Clough too. Bizarre. What would your recommended stockist be, just out of interest?

Coincidence indeed! As this is a brand-new model, most reputable retailers should stock it. You may not get much of a discount, but worth trying to get a free five-year warranty or free 3D glasses if you can. Always helps. John Lewis has a couple of offers on it: clickety.

A

Anonymous

CHEERS EVERYONE. GOT IT FROM JL WITH GLASSES AND 5 YR WARRANTY. HOPE IT IS ACE.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts