what new multi device remote should i get??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i am currently running a sony kdl40w4500 tv, a sony str dh800 amp, a sony bdps360 blu ray,sky hd,a samsung 250gb dvd recorder,a ps3 and xbox 360 so i have a lot of remotes cluttering the lounge im looking for one remote to simply control all of the above, i know i cant get one to control the ps3 without an adapter but the ps3 is just for online gaming anyway.

any ideas ??

Oh yeah i have a budget of about £60

A

Anonymous

I have recently bought Harmony 880 new for just $74 (free shipping worldwide) off eBay...

A

Anonymous

got the Harmony One and lovin them ! A lil bit dearer but worth every penny ! The looks, the features and ergonomic design!

A

Anonymous

i got the harmony one brand new on ebay for £90 and its superb, no more long lines of remotes on the sofa and no more battery changing, highly recommend this one.

A

Anonymous

Harmony One here too, well worth every extra penny you'd need to find to stretch to it. Very close, if not actually there, to being one of those products you'll own for the rest of your life.

A

Anonymous

Harmony one here too great remote also you can download channel icons http://www.iconharmony.com/icons/ and then all you have to do is press on the channel icon on the touch screen and presto on comes the channel. No more buying batteries very ergonomic design better built than my previous 555 its a much better remote than anything else in its price range

southdownswolf

Nov 12, 2007
Visit site
I've had a Harmony 555 for about a year now and love it. Battery life is good, easy to use and quite simple to setup - all done via pc/laptop. You should be able to find it for about £40.

Gozaradio

Jul 16, 2008
Visit site
Another endorsement for the Harmony One here. I've only had mine a few days and there are one or two kinks to iron out but as long as you're willing to spend a little time setting it up, it's great.

I've read some people complain about the web based software but I don't have a problem with it myself. It makes setting up the remote a hell of a lot easier than doing it all through menus on the remote itself. I like the fact that everything is customisable and the Activities setups are great for one touch viewing / listening.

Of course, the main thing is reducing the clutter. It has replaced 8 remote controls for me which was met with great approval from my wife.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts