what is the best amp and cd player combination for hard dance music

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have bought some BMW 685 speakers and need an amp and cd player that has some balls!

thought that the kandy amp would be good due to its power. However the cd player is a puzzle as the kandy cd player is said to be to bright with its amp and B&w speakers. I need help!

i can spen £1000 for both of them, however cheaper would be nice.

A

Anonymous

How about Densen, good rocking kit! Not sure on their prices but I think they do amps and CDPs for the 500 ish mark.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
IMO look for a decent Musical Fidelity X-A2 or X-A100/200 integrated amp and partner it with a decent Arcam CD192 CDP.

Both very wgood; marry well with the B&W speakers and the MF amps give out some decent welly. The B&W speakers will lap up the power :)

If youre adfter brand new separates i'd look at the Arcam FMJ A32 integrated amp along with a Arcam CD192 as well. Superb amp with lots of power

A

Anonymous

dont you think the roksan kandy amp is a good match with the B&W speakers? Is there not a good cd player that would go with the roksan kandy Liii amp?

A

Anonymous

The Kandy amp will be good. It would be worth trying the Kandy LIII CDP with it because it's a great CDP with a lot of gusto and impact. I changed mine for something more neutral but occasionally miss the power of the Kandy. Bright? Depends on your taste, the room and the music. Mine was fine in my old house but a bit bright sounding in my current.

A

Anonymous

drummerman:s/h ... AVI LabSeries Integrated/DacMagic. Use s/h player as transport.

Sounds like a yummy combo to me: Use a nice Arcam Alpha 8 as the transport.

A

Anonymous

WHAT ABOUT THE marantz CD6002 WITH KANDY AMP? OR rega apollo

A

Anonymous

I don't know if I am going to get villified for suggesting this but what about the Marantz 6002 cd player and amp?

A

Anonymous

However, why did you get the B&W 685s for the music you like? Yeah, they go loud, but they won't get you excited when they do! You need some Wharfedale EVO2-30 speakers, Mission E34s or the Tannoy Mercury floorstanders.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts