What is it with drums?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
...that every recorded drum in modern music makes them pan from the left to the right with each individual drum making them rob the soundstage of any realistic width? I'm not joking that on some music that is otherwise well recorded and mastered the drums can go from the outer-limits of the left soundstage to the outer limits of the soundstage to the right!

- ps...I've got myself some new speakers at long last to go with my Pioneer Elite M-91 but I won't reveal them yet...gotta get a listen to them first and write a review before-hand...

Hughes123:...that every recorded drum in modern music makes them pan from the left to the right with each individual drum making them rob the soundstage of any realistic width? I'm not joking that on some music that is otherwise well recorded and mastered the drums can go from the outer-limits of the left soundstage to the outer limits of the soundstage to the right!

- ps...I've got myself some new speakers at long last to go with my Pioneer Elite M-91 but I won't reveal them yet...gotta get a listen to them first and write a review before-hand...

Strange you saying that. With my set up they tend to go right to left. My interconnects were the wrong way round. . .
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

plastic penguin:Sorry to change subject, Hughes. I've noticed on ebay Wharfedale E30's. I know you hanker after E70's, but maybe worth a look.

You picked the wrong day to tell me - I've just bought some absolutly amazing speakers for just £200 that are £3000 brand new - some people say they are the best speakers ever made too and the only reason I got them that cheap was my local BHF shop received them (which I volunteer at) and so I said "£200, there you go"! Seriously, you will never see someone's face light up like mine did when I a guy drop these off out the back of his van - I nearly died, honestly!

-The E30s are the weak link in the range IMO ...the E50s and E70s are the best...apart from the monster E90s!

Hughes123:plastic penguin:Sorry to change subject, Hughes. I've noticed on ebay Wharfedale E30's. I know you hanker after E70's, but maybe worth a look.

You picked the wrong day to tell me - I've just bought some absolutly amazing speakers for just £200 that are £3000 brand new - some people say they are the best speakers ever made too and the only reason I got them that cheap was my local BHF shop received them (which I volunteer at) and so I said "£200, there you go"! Seriously, you will never see someone's face light up like mine did when I a guy drop these off out the back of his van - I nearly died, honestly!
-The E30s are the weak link in the range IMO ...the E50s and E70s are the best...apart from the monster E90s!

Sorry. . .I'm only trying to help.
emotion-9.gif

A

Anonymous

plastic penguin:Hughes123:plastic penguin:Sorry to change subject, Hughes. I've noticed on ebay Wharfedale E30's. I know you hanker after E70's, but maybe worth a look.

Sorry. . .I'm only trying to help.
emotion-9.gif

No, so sorry - I really appreciated it and I thank you alot for remembering I like them and have always hankered after a pair and that you found them and told me; I'm giving you a big cyber-thanks now
emotion-1.gif
! I was being rude and boasting, something I do too often...

A

Anonymous

JoelSim:
igglebert:Come on Hughes, what did ya get?

Have you finished recording 'In the night garden' Iggle?

ÿ

Yees, thank God, Makka Pakka was starting to do my head in...

A

Anonymous

fatboyslimfast:You got your E70s then...! good lad... or has your dream still not come true???

I'm guessing Isobariks?

Nope - better! Ok, first hint - Igglebert would like them (I hope)!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts