What Hifi team - review request

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello Guys

I have recently just found out that Leema are now selling the Leema Antila II and the Leema Tucana II.

Would you guys be able to review these 2 products to see how much of an improvement these are on the original CD player and amplifier.

Leema havn't really advertised this at all, it was only by chance that I seen this on a different webpage, and then I queried it with Leema and they advised that yes they are shipping the improved versions and the antila can be upgraded for £500, but the Tucana is a completely new design.

Cheers

SR

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
I was intrigued by this as well, as I was seeing stuff on sales websites but nothing on the Leema site. Do you happen to know whether this applies to the Hydra and Corvus as I am seriously considering them with a AV processor as a future upgrade? Did they say what upgrades they have made to the Tucana?

A

Anonymous

Hey Voodoo

Nah they didn't give any details, but I am sure that I have seen on another site that the new Tucana does 200watts per channel. I havn't even seen pictures of the new tucana.

It is quite annoying that they seem to be, lets just say not the best at updating their webpage.

Oh yeah they are also working on a new reference CD player, with 100 dacs - crazy or what.

Regards

SR.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts