What combination TV and Home cinema set for €/£ 1500

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Enough is enough... the twenty inch CRT-television and the flimsy stereo are leaving the house. I want to buy something, that works well for about 1500 euro (roughly same in pounds, sorry). TV's my wife and I have seen and liked are the 

Sony 40W4500 (1100 euro)

Sony 40V4000/40W4000 (800 euro)

Philips 37PFL7603 (800 euro)

Given the price constraints, what kind of home cinema system should I consider? The location is a fairly big living room and my wife is very concious whether something fits in the living room. Anybody got any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance 

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
of those, I'd have (and do have) the w4500 first, then the w4000, then none of what's left... in between I'd look at the Panasonic plasma range. Unfortunately that doesn't leave an awful lot of cash over for the rest of your system. Maybe wait until the summer and buy an all-in-one blu-ray system, when this esteemed publication has reviewed a few?

If you're pricing in euro, where are you? Especially with the w4500, you need a reputable dealer - some screens have had a clouding fault, so a sympathetic dealer is essential.

A

Anonymous

I'm in The Netherlands and I'm lucky enough to have some good dealers close by. So I'm not to worried about that. All in one blu-ray sounds attractive, but I haven't seen many on the market yet.ÿ

ÿI know my budget isn't good enough for top notch, but you might have guessed I'm not an audiophile. But I am cheap enough to want something good for my budget :)ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts