What are you watching?

Page 80 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Gray

Have stuck with watching the extended Have I got News For You since someone here recommended it.
Sad but probably true; I don't think I've missed a single episode of that programme since it first started.
There's always a smile to be had and occasionally a laugh out loud.

Although Hislop tries to be balanced with his venom, the guest panellists are often far too left wing for my liking -and more than ever now they play off audiences with the same biased views.

Certainly been a very good earner for Merton, Hislop and Hatrick Productions.

Reactions: DougK1

daveh75

Started rewatching Inside No.9 from the beginning, whilst waiting for all episodes of series 9 (the final series) to appear, since the BBC have decided to release them weekly.

Given it's an anthology, it's the ideal series to release in one go on iPlayer, rather than drip feeding one a week like it's the '90s and 'council' TV is our only option for viewing 🤬

Last edited:
Clarkson's Farm series 3 - obviously we're only seeing one side, but the council do seem to have it in for him.
Watched the one about mushroom farming last night. The people he bought the packs from were spouting some cobblers though - that humans have more in common genetically with mushrooms than anything else, and that mushrooms are widely believed to have originated in space. Both statements are bunk of the most exalted order.

DougK1

Jan 4, 2024
Visit site
Watched the one about mushroom farming last night. The people he bought the packs from were spouting some cobblers though - that humans have more in common genetically with mushrooms than anything else, and that mushrooms are widely believed to have originated in space. Both statements are bunk of the most exalted order.
It's a scripted reality TV show which I'm sure Mr. Clarkson gets a tidy sum for otherwise he wouldn't be doing it. Do you really expect to learn anything factual by watching it? It's entertainment value only.

Been watching the 1960s series The Prisoner.

Could someone explain what the series is about? Filmed in the lovely Welsh village of Portmeirion. They don't have names just numbers and are trapped. If they try to escape this mad balloon chases after them. Was McGoohan on something illegal? It was the 60s after all.

It scared the life out of me as a youngster and 50-odd years on still baffles me.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts