What are you watching?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

idc

daveh75:idc:Tonight Leeds vs Liverpool on Sky.Me too,though not on Sky.....

We was robbed, that was a goal
emotion-12.gif
Were you there dave? Tonight we will be watching Alone in the Wild (I hope he finds some food and soon!) and then Mock The Week.

EDIT -- just noticed you have a Polish satellite.

daveh75

idc:

daveh75:idc:Tonight Leeds vs Liverpool on Sky.Me too,though not on Sky.....

We was robbed, that was a goal
emotion-12.gif
Were you there dave? No,wasn't there!idc:

EDIT -- just noticed you have a Polish satellite.Got a motorised satellite set-up with various foriegn subs/cards that gives me access to most of the same matches that are on sky as well as ones that aren't(Saturday 3pm EPL games for example
emotion-5.gif
)

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Crank_two_ver2.jpg

Daft, childish, voilent, dumb and often surreal......... But a good laugh regardless.

How's The Tap on BD Dave? Worth me trading up from DVD?

daveh75

Big Chris:How's The Tap on BD Dave? Worth me trading up from DVD?Cant compare it to the DVD i'm affraid, as i've only ever seen it on tv before, but picture wise it seemed a pretty good transfer.I thought the DTS-HD MA sountrack was pretty good too.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:
First 10 minutes of FlashForward(that's all i could manage before i had to switch it off) on channel 5.

Back to listening to music......

I recorded it. Is it bad?

daveh75

Big Chris:daveh75:
First 10 minutes of FlashForward(that's all i could manage before i had to switch it off) on channel 5.

Back to listening to music......

I recorded it. Is it bad? Thought it was ridiculousy disjointed and couldn't watch anymore than 10 mins.But i have read elswhere that it settled down a bit after that so YMMV.

daveh75

idc:Tonight I will be watching the Monty Python documentary on BBC2, followed by 'And now for something completely different'.Ooo,hadn't noticed that,Cheers.

Just checked my EPG and the documentary's in HD too
emotion-21.gif

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
idc:Tonight I will be watching the Monty Python documentary on BBC2, followed by 'And now for something completely different'.

Yep. Watched that too. Very enjoyable but too short and skimmed over too much for me. I could have done with a 2 hour version with more detail.

Funny how they were all interviewed seperately. I wonder if they hate each other now..... Except Palin..... Everyone likes Palin.

idc

I have been reading Michael Palin's diaries from the Monty Python Years and yes, they don't really get on as a group, but it was that dynamic that helped to make and then break the Pythons.

Watched the new episode of House, with the hero now locked up in an asylum having finally met his apparent match with the head doctor there. Series six and still excellent.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts