What are you watching?

Page 21 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

idc

Disturbing.....

51wmIz3fDmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
16086152x.jpg

Slowly getting through Band of Brothers. I watched the penultimate episode last night, where they discover a **** concentration camp. So well done, filmed, scripted, acted. Fantastic.

daveh75

JamesOK:Jamiroquai on Later... Fantastic!Nick21:SnapCheers for the reminder,as i'd completely forgot about the new series
emotion-21.gif

Later...with JH (Ep.2) featuring, Nick Cave, Warren Ellis, Martyn Casey and Jim Sclavunos aka Grinderman,Rumer, The Jolly Boys, Brandon Flowers and John Grant.

Followed by, Later Live...with JH (Ep.3) featuring, Jamiroquai, KT Tunstall, Delta Spirit, Ray LaMontagne and The Pariah Dogs.

All on BBC iplayer

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:
JamesOK:Jamiroquai on Later... Fantastic!Nick21:SnapCheers for the reminder,as i'd completely forgot about the new series
emotion-21.gif

Later...with JH (Ep.2) featuring, Nick Cave, Warren Ellis, Martyn Casey and Jim Sclavunos aka Grinderman,Rumer, The Jolly Boys, Brandon Flowers and John Grant.

Followed by, Later Live...with JH (Ep.3) featuring, Jamiroquai, KT Tunstall, Delta Spirit, Ray LaMontagne and The Pariah Dogs.

All on BBC iplayer

Great wasnt it! Very tight, with excellent vocals from Jay.

daveh75

JamesOK:daveh75:
emotion-21.gif

All on BBC iplayer

Yep, superb performance..

Great wasnt it! Very tight, with excellent vocals from Jay.

woodster

Jun 24, 2007
Visit site
Dexter series one-Strange and twisted

Pacific-Juries out on this one

Six feet under series five-Just fantastic

Spartacus-It does not go more than five minutes with out gore or breasts

A

Anonymous

Watched Ironman 2 last night and thought it was very poor...not nearly as much fun as the first one...not funny and quite boring...

A

Anonymous

The new HOUSE series 7 looks very promising again just hope it doesn't get too sloppy etc...

T

the record spot

The History of Horror - BBC4. Been looking forward to this since I first heard about it a week or so back. Brilliant. On now!

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Blu-ray versus DVD comparisons:

Iron Maiden Flight 666 & Shakira Oral Fixation tour on BD.

vs

Heart Alive at Seattle & 50th Anniversary Forbidden Planet on DVD.

I believe swapping these formats over would be detriment to the character, atmosphere, impression, audio originality, nostalgia.....

What is the end all for perfection, quality or authenticity with the prestine sharpness of BD to the softness or in camera terms the TV filter disposition of media.

Almost like Analogue against Digital! There are no winners but what do you prefer?

A

Anonymous

NOT 2 1/2hrs of XFactor later on anyway....it's taking over the weekend !!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts