What are you watching?

Page 19 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

daveh75:EPL - Newcastle v Aston Villa

Hi Daveh75

I have just seen the score, were villa that bad?

Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

daveh75:The Toon were playing very well,and just outplayed Villa, and never really let them get possession of the ball...

I just added two villa players to my fantasy football team
emotion-9.gif
and one in defence too.

Cheers
emotion-21.gif

daveh75

Its a recording of lasts years Brooklyn gigs, so has some of their older material on it, thought it was ok but found the strobing rather headache inducing...

Think the accompanying album Special Moves , is now on Spotify if you use that.

D

Deleted member 2457

I am getting ready to hopefully watch guns n roses on reading live festival 10.30 tonight bbc3, put recorded on hd box already.

Looking forward to this.

D

Deleted member 2457

gel:

I am getting ready to hopefully watch guns n roses on reading live festival 10.30 tonight bbc3, put recorded on hd box already.

Looking forward to this.

emotion-6.gif
emotion-9.gif

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
gel:gel:

Looking forward to this.

emotion-6.gif
emotion-9.gif

emotion-2.gif
This whole debacle did make me laugh. Its about time Axl Rose realises GNFRS is not just about him, I read a review in the Independent that said they were bad at best. Then the "we turned up an hour late and now we're not leaving" thing is just ridiculous. No wonder the original members of the band cant work with that idiot.

D

Deleted member 2457

JamesOK:gel:gel:

Looking forward to this.

emotion-6.gif
emotion-9.gif

emotion-2.gif
This whole debacle did make me laugh. Its about time Axl Rose realises GNFRS is not just about him, I read a review in the Independent that said they were bad at best. Then the "we turned up an hour late and now we're not leaving" thing is just ridiculous. No wonder the original members of the band cant work with that idiot.

I have read some of those newspapers articles as well, i got to see two live performances last night and it was not good but he is know for that alot - only performing when he wants too, i heard the leeds performance was better, hopefully might get to see some this week on the highlights show on bbc.

Cheers
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS