What are you watching?

Page 22 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

scene

La Antena on Film 4HD - subtitled "A city without a voice" (2007) - a Black & White, pretty much silent movie from Argentina, written and directed by Esteban Sapir. Fantastic, if slightly surreal film. Sort of what all films might look like now if colour and sound hadn't been invented...

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
15515522x.jpg

Watched this for the first time last night. Absolutely genius. Highly recommended if you want a laugh.

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
51ms2Hjnr4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Watched this the other night, I was expecting it to be absolute rubbish but was pleasantly suprised to find it really enjoyable. Ok so it is a bit of a pop corn movie and cheesy in places (as it should be for the A-Team) but it is really funny and is well worth a watch. I love it when a plan comes together.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Re-watching LIFE on Blu-Ray, excellent PQ and the 5.1 mix is really effective.
But get to the FISH episode and Wow, ths is why Blu-ray was invented

A

Anonymous

41sXt%2BlcnFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Alien Anthology on Blu Ray. HD Aliens....yes please!

51xHb6AkgdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Iron Man 2 - Blu Ray, Hollywood entertainment....Not the best but it's fun.

A

Anonymous

Watched Toy Story 3 last night...what a brilliant film and superb round off to the whole trilogy. I watched it with my 16 year old daughter who grew up with the films, still has Woody & Buzz in the toy box and loved it too. We all had a wee tear in our eyes at the end....

'So long Partner.....' boohoo!!!
emotion-9.gif

A

Anonymous

I saw 'The Town' earlier today and thoroughly enjoyed it. Very good film, well worth watching.

Naxos

Oct 31, 2008
Visit site
I eventually got around to purchasing "Band of Brothers" on Blu ray and started watching it last night. Absolute class, and I think I could have easily watched the entire series, although my emotions would have been totally wrung out by the end. I hadn't realised until I saw the series when it first aired that so much of the training prior to D-Day was done just down the road from where I live in Aldbourne and Chilton Foliat.

Also watched BTTF part 1 - a superb remastering job...and the Alien Anthology is on the way, so happy days at Naxos Towers.
emotion-2.gif

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Lost Angeles:
nodnarb4444:
Back%20to%20the%20Future%20on%20Blu-Ray.jpg

One of my top 5 films.

Watched that last week. Cracking film and a little darker than I remembered

I didnt like the dodgy rubber necks to try to make people older and what I REALLY couldnt understand was why did George have grey hair when they got back when to all intents he should have had a far easier life??

A

Anonymous

So, the wife and daughter have gone off for a day of clothes shopping leaving me and the prodigal son with the house to ourselves. Hmmmm, what to do.......

£ Curtains drawn -CHECK!

£ Amp volume set up VVLoud-CHECK!

£ Boxset Blu-Ray disks-CHECK!

£ Feet up-CHECK!

Let the Matrix Trilogy marathon commence....LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION..!!!!
See ya in six hours!!!

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:
Boxing...

Full undercard followed by, WBA Heavyweight Title: David Haye v Audley Harrison

That should be a quick fight, I think Haye will have him out of there in the first few rounds.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts