What are you watching?

Page 23 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

daveh75

SpiceWeasel:daveh75:
Boxing...

Full undercard followed by, WBA Heavyweight Title: David Haye v Audley Harrison

That should be a quick fight, I think Haye will have him out of there in the first few rounds.

T'was a forgone conclusion....Bet those that paid £15 to watch it on SBO were gutted!

I wonder which has-been Haye will line up next?

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
well done mr david haye
emotion-21.gif

spt_ai_haye_harrison_pressconf_08small.jpg

now only about 10 minutes to pacman
emotion-1.gif

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
aliEnRIK:Lost Angeles:

nodnarb4444:
Back%20to%20the%20Future%20on%20Blu-Ray.jpg

One of my top 5 films.

Watched that last week. Cracking film and a little darker than I remembered

I didnt like the dodgy rubber necks to try to make people older and what I REALLY couldnt understand was why did George have grey hair when they got back when to all intents he should have had a far easier life??

gonna watch pt 3 with the kids after sunday dinner
emotion-2.gif

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
nodnarb4444:
well done mr david haye
emotion-21.gif

emotion-1.gif

Too busy at work last night but apparantly, I save myself £15
emotion-5.gif

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Thaiman:nodnarb4444:

well done mr david haye
emotion-21.gif

emotion-1.gif

Too busy at work last night but apparantly, I save myself £15
emotion-5.gif

not the best fight in the world but i find it hard to criticize haye as he is a cruiser weight fighting heavy weights and it was a pretty nice finish.
emotion-21.gif

pacman was a class act to also fighting a guy over a stone heavier.both fights looked great in hd on the projector to
emotion-4.gif

any one see it in 3d?

A

Anonymous

Burn After Reading - great film which nearly passed me by. Amusing dark comedy as only the Coen brothers can do. Heavyweight cast with some great performances from John Malkovich, George Clooney and Tilda Swinton (amongst others). BluRay sound was'nt half bad either.

Nick

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
51r5C397C3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Watched this at the pictures this afternoon, my son was at the O2 on the night and I agree with with him it's brilliant except for the guy playibg Marius who was poor.Can't wait for the Blu-ray
It was also a pleasure to go to the pictures and not have all the morons on their phones all the way through something.
If the cinemas starting jamming the signal it might be worth going regularly again.

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
The highly controversial film 'BULLY'

Ive seen a lot of films, and a lot of people criticise his films, but the build up to and including the 'act' itself was a rush

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:
81CjH9E-ojL._AA1500_.jpg

Didn't get round to watching it on Sky1 HD, so bit the bullet and bought it today...

I watched the series on Sky, very entertaining. The podcasts on iTunes are free and worth a look too.

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
Alien 3 on Film Four. Have seen it many times and usually write it off as a token effort to make a trilogy. But, for some reason, this time I'm realising what a good film it is...

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:

91WVmC%2BE4QL._AA1500_.jpg

The Big 4: Live From Sofia, Bulgaria

Are you enjoying it Dave? It's not quite as good quality as Metallica's 'One Night In France', but at least you get the other bands thrown in, and I've never seen Anthrax live before.

I bought this for me on BD and for my brother on DVD on its release. He recently bought a PS3 and keeps harping on about borrowing my BDs! Dunno whether I can send the DVD back to Play and get another BD instead. Damn him!!

daveh75

Big Chris:

Are you enjoying it Dave? It's not quite as good quality as Metallica's 'One Night In France', but at least you get the other bands thrown in, and I've never seen Anthrax live before.Yes enjoyed it....PQ was also better than i was expecting as it's only a 1080i transfer and the DTS-HD MA soundtrack gave my sub a decent workout too...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts