What are you watching?

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

JamesOK:I just watched the second episode of BBC's The Virtual Revolution. Its about how the internet has evolved from its Arpanet roots. I would thoroughly recommend. Looks pretty good in HD too.

Cheers for the link James I hadn't noticed that. It's just a shame that the BBC are so far behind the times it's a joke. You could wave a white flag in Rory Cellan Jones' face and he would still persist in providing sasquatch info.

A

Anonymous

5163479m.jpg

Really is one of my favourite films in recent years, very haunting, excellent soundtrack...

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:
Winter Olympics.

Shaun White taking home gold in the mens Half-pipe,for his two outstanding runs.

Just watched the replay of Amy Williams. I'm pretty hooked on this years Winter Olympics. Eurosport HD and BBC HD have been on continously for about the last week.

idc

Team GB winning a gold for sliding down a slope on a tea tray. Timed it perfectly after I had finished watching The Island on ITV2. Best car crashes ever in a film award.......

31VVX6NZ7ML._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Drummerdave:AC/DC - Family Jewels - disc one i.e. all the Bon Scott stuff. Excellent.

Have you seen the Metallica Blu-Ray yet Dave? Top notch stuff.

Drummerdave

Dec 4, 2007
Visit site
Big Chris:
Drummerdave:AC/DC - Family Jewels - disc one i.e. all the Bon Scott stuff. Excellent.

Not a Metallica fan Chris I'm afraid so no, haven't seen it.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Drummerdave:Big Chris:

Don't like Metallica?!?!?! I thought they were the posterchild for the acceptable face of metal.
emotion-2.gif

Shame, as the picture and sound quality are excellent.

There is a Meshuggah live DVD/CD coming out soon (Imaginitively titled "Alive" I believe).... Should be an a stormer.....

Drummerdave

Dec 4, 2007
Visit site
Big Chris:Drummerdave:Big Chris:

Don't like Metallica?!?!?! I thought they were the posterchild for the acceptable face of metal.
emotion-2.gif

There is a Meshuggah live DVD/CD coming out soon (Imaginitively titled "Alive" I believe).... Should be an a stormer.....

I really liked the black album but haven't got into any other albums.

That Meshuggah DVD sounds interesting.

Drummerdave

Dec 4, 2007
Visit site
Big Chris:Drummerdave:Big Chris:

emotion-2.gif

I really liked the black album but haven't got into any other albums.

That Meshuggah DVD sounds interesting.

sonycentre

May 30, 2009
Visit site
Saving private ryan on 4hd.this film is just amazing..........what the men went through to give us all our freedom today.....just makes you think.cant wait to get this on blu-ray.lokks and sounds stunning.

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
51ODYkdK19L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Wow what an excellent film, full of suspense from the begining to the end. I don't want to give the story away but it has to be one of the best films I have ever seen, top drawer PQ and SQ as well
emotion-21.gif

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
  • Well I started with the Iron Maiden tour documentary 'Flight 666' which I recorded on Thursday night. Then it was 'Heavy Metal Brittania' on BBC4.... Well it was until I fell asleep. Recorded it though, so will watch it later.

A

Anonymous

bought this today and will start watching as soon as I have finished eating dinner

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts