What are you watching?

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
On Saturday watched a real mix (and the first time in years I've stayed on the sofa all day):

Dirty Harry (BD) - they don't make 'em like that anymore

Jimmy Carr - Telling Jokes (DVD) - not for the faint-hearted

The Jazz Singer (DVD) - terrible PQ but enjoyed it more than I thought I would

Inglorious Basterds (BD) - really enjoyed it, but am a bit of a Tarantino fan

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
Watched Sherlock Holmes in cinema last night. Very much enjoyed it. I wasnt expecting that much, but was pleasantly surprised. Its Got a Guy Ritchie look and feel to it, but not over the top.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Currently addicted to 'American Hotrod' on 'Quest' each evening at 7.
emotion-21.gif

Never normally stomach reality TV shows but this is great. Sadly, the series is from about 2004 or so and I only found out the other day that Boyd Coddington and the old sheet metal guy Roy Schmidt are now both dead, and Coddington's Hotrods no longer exists.
emotion-6.gif

A

Anonymous

I watched Cinema Paradiso (the close to 3hr version) on dvd yesterday. What a great film - I hadn't seen it before.

A

Anonymous

I've just watched the CES Vegas footage in HD on Sky Anytime. Quite interesting.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:

518HQ5A0QML._SS500_.jpg

Completed Series1 last night..........Now making a start on series 2.

I bought that for my Wife for Christmas, only to forget I had, until I saw it on the TV listings in the new year! So I gave her a belated 'Happy New Year' present instead!
emotion-10.gif

Tonya

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
I only found out about Black Books by accident last year as it's not sent over here.
Brilliantly funny, but then it had to be with the inimitable Bill Baily in it . .

The problem is when you start to watch one episode, you can't stop!
However the more you see them, the more you get out of them.

This weekend I'm watching the original Prisoner series on BluRay yet again.
Such a great remastering job as well, so many extras, so many details.

Be seeing you
emotion-8.gif

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
Just like Tonya said about Black Books: "The problem is when you start to watch one episode, you can't stop!". I've got hold of season 2, and I'll probably start that this afternoon.

51472w%2BlN%2BL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts