What are you listening to?

Page 518 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
A new cd that arrived this morning..

walter-trout_blues-came-callin.jpg

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
GRP super LIVE in concert double Cd , Featuring Dave Grusin ,Lee Ritenour , Chick Corea , Diane Schuur , Tom Scott and many more famous names

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtmJdV8jaDI

A solid reminder why I chose to spend a fortune on HiFi equipment . :)

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Ane Brun - Songs .

Because I have just bought three tickets to see her live at the 02 Shepherds's Bush Empire on the 10 December :cheer:

If you want some too be quick .

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/event/ane-brun-songs--rarities-solo-acoustic-tour-tickets/129245

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I am listening to the black metal album Spiritual black dimensions by Dimmu Borgir. There are lots of fast guitar playing (as you would expect from a black metal band) and awesome synthesizer sounds on this album and lead singer Shagrath (who is my favourite black metal vocalist) vocals sound amazing.

Leeps

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Elbow:

Spotify Acoustic EP Live at Blueprint Studios

The Blanket of Night - Acoustic

Haunting. The kind of track that stops you from being so audacious as to even briefly consider doing something else at the same time. Like...how COULD you?

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Electro said:
DIB said:
Just playing my latest CD purchase...

1339059814_51rkjs5kbpl._ss500_.jpg

.. rockin' good stuff. I'm off to see him in July, should be a top gig from what I've read and heard.

You are in for a real treat ! The energy in his performance is incredible :rockout:

Indeed Electro! It was in fact your goodself who got me into old Larry courtesy of the AVForums playlist. I'm been after this CD for a few months, but it was unavailable anywhere, completely out of stock. Just recently though a fresh batch must have been produced as there are numerous outlets now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts