What are you listening to?

Page 517 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Add N To (X) - Add Insult To Injury ( a 99p including postage, brand new and sealed eBay bargain)

Stina Nordenstam - And She Closed Her Eyes

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
:rockout: Great Western Valkyrie Rival Sons This is fantastic :rockout: :rockout: :rockout:

:rockout: Lazaretto Jack White on track 5 so far very very good :rockout: :rockout: :rockout:

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I've just finished listening to CD1 of the double album Blinking lights and other revelations by the Eels. The Eels are probably my all time favourite indie band with this being my favourite album by them. Mark Everett (the lead singer and only consent member) is a musical genius in my view. It's a Fantastic and very beautiful album.

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm now listening to the best of Elvis Costello. My favourites from the album are The angles want to wear my red shoes, Radio Radio, Pump it up, I don't want to go to Chelsea and What's so funny bout peace love and understanding. Great stuff.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Sumie – Sumie

Think this might be up your alley Electro

smiley-smile.gif

Ambient acoustic and a girl with a lovely voice.

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Education Education & War Kaiser Chiefs My first propper listen as Ive only heard it a couple of times in the car and was not impressed but its sounds a bit more like it on hifi :grin:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts