What are you listening to?

Page 90 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

daveh75

31XqS83WgQL__SS500_.jpg

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
survivor:

H981CA0FXAF5CATR8DOPCA7X57XWCAJCIOC.jpg

Blackmore`s Night - `Secret Voyage` (dble vinyl)

After Lost Angeles Rainbow post featuring Rithchie Blackmore here he is today in his most recent set up which has now been running for a good ten years or so. `Secret Voyage` is a welcome return to form for Blackmore`s Night after the patchy `Village Lanterne` which preceded it. Also a welcome first band release on vinyl.

Thanks Survivor I will be looking out for this on Vinyl.

200px-Messin%27.jpg
51WZ5CP06ML._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Both off Vinyl, Now listening to Taste "The Best of" from Spotify.

basshead

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
i dont know how to put a pic of this sorry.......

i'm listening to a band called Sublime. any of you heard of them? best unsigned band ever. could have been superstars if the lead singer hadnt died on the day they signed their record deal.

if ypu havent heard of them - search for the song 'santeria'

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Drummerdave:Big Chris:
TheEyeOfEveryStorm.jpg

Good album Chris.

How do you rate Testament? I'm nipping over to the big smoke with my daughter next month and fancy catching a gig...Testament are playing Shepherds Bush on 24th July and I'm wondering if they're worth seeing?

Testament ain't bad. Their last album 'Formation of Damnation' is the first I've bought since the early 90's album 'Practice what you Preach'...... Never seen them live though.

lonely boy

Apr 19, 2008
Visit site
Gas - Nah und Fern (4xCD Box)

gas1.jpg

I was suprised to find this in my local HMV the other day, had no idea that this had been released.

A compilation of four long out of print Gas albums originally released on Mille Plateaux.

e

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts