What are you listening to?

Page 88 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

method man

May 18, 2009
Visit site
Graham_Thomas:Big Chris:Criminally overlooked, and one of the most technical bands of the Bay Area thrash scene.

Forbidden-green.jpg

Is that Whitley Bay area?
emotion-5.gif

morecambe?

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:

And another New release,

41V0Jc6lD7L__SS400_.jpg

Someone give me a clue as to who this is. I could guess Eclipse, Diamond ring or Baileys beads but otherwise I have no real idea.
Currently on Spotify with Molly Hatchett "Beatin the Odds" and previously Lindisfarne "Dingle Dell"

daveh75

Lost Angeles:daveh75:

And another New release,

41V0Jc6lD7L__SS400_.jpg

Someone give me a clue as to who this is. I could guess Eclipse, Diamond ring or Baileys beads but otherwise I have no real idea.
Currently on Spotify with Molly Hatchett "Beatin the Odds" and previously Lindisfarne "Dingle Dell"

I've just edited my op, but it's Placebo-Battle For The Sun

idc

Thanks Dave. Thats Kasabian and Placebo lined up for tomorrows session off Spotify, after I try to re-boot the router. Not off Spotify........

51VYKEYAMNL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

The Ruts and one of the best albums from the punk era, The Crack.

idc

Off Spotify. Placebo are as good as ever. The Kasabian album is excellent, but like their other albums I find the recording a bit flat, lacking in the midrange, with an equal empahasis placed on all instruments, which makes for a muddled sound.

41e9CTVED%2BL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
51WaWN%2BYQ3L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts