What are you listening to?

Page 522 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Covenanter said:
This morning the classic 1954 BBC recording of Dylan Thomas' Under Milk Wood with Richard Burton with his wonderfully rich voice as the narrator. Not everybody's cup of tea I guess but ...

Chris

I play it about once a year or so when the mood takes me.

iceman16

Charly Antolini - Knockout 2000 album

One of the best drum recording I've heard
regular_smile.gif

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi Macspur I will give it a listen is it a bit rocky ?? I will let you know if I like it or even love it cheers. I am listening to Joe Bonamassa at the moment have you heard an acoustic evening at the vienna opera house?

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
toyota man said:
Hi Macspur I will give it a listen is it a bit rocky ?? I will let you know if I like it or even love it cheers. I am listening to Joe Bonamassa at the moment have you heard an acoustic evening at the vienna opera house?

Rocky by my standards TM... I would post a link to it, but still can't do that yet, by all means go through my blog though.

I will check JB out, thanks.

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi Macspur good call I only listened to the one track as its nearly midnight but on the first listen I thought a bit Bob Dillon and my first impression was a good one I will listen again tomorrow when I am more awake cheers

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
toyota man said:
Hi Macspur good call I only listened to the one track as its nearly midnight but on the first listen I thought a bit Bob Dillon and my first impression was a good one I will listen again tomorrow when I am more awake cheers

Yes, vocally definite shades of Dylan and Springsteen... not a Dylan fan at all, but it all works, love the driving rhythms!

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts