What are you listening to?

Page 509 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
:rockout: Black Stone Cherry Hits Rarities and Live the live bit was at Download 2013 and I was there :rockout: its a Free CD with classic rock check them out I think they are the real deal :rockout:

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
510BBwScr5L._SS400_.jpg

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lczs4Hqq4Js

This song has been in my head for weeks now. (This is the band I saw in Dalston, London about a month ago.)

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I am listening to the metal album Nation by Sepultura. Its a good album, not great but good. Nation was the second album to have vocalist Derrick Green on (after long time vocalist Max left) and features guests like Dead Kenndeys singer Jello Biafra and Apocalyptica. To all the metal fans that stopped listening to Sepultura after max left I say give them a listen. It's nothing groundbreaking or special but they are enjoyable enough.

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
More metal music. This time it was the album Vulgar display of power by Pantera. Fantasic album and I now feel as my head is going to exsplode as I headbanged my way though most of the album, I need to listen to something more mellow now. Some smooth jazz is in order.

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
MrReaper182 said:
I've just listened to The very best of The Pogues (I do seem to like my best of albums) The Pogues mix Folk and punk music together very well indeed. The last song Waltzing Metilda is a beautiful but sad song. It is about Australian World War one soldiers going off to fight in the Battle of Gallipoli against the Turks and most of them dying or getting body parts blown off and then years down the line future generations forgeting the sacrifices they had made for their freedoms.

Listen to June Tabor's acapella rendition of "And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda", if the hairs on the back of your neck dont stand up, you're officially clinically dead.

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
DIB said:
MrReaper182 said:
I've just listened to The very best of The Pogues (I do seem to like my best of albums) The Pogues mix Folk and punk music together very well indeed. The last song Waltzing Metilda is a beautiful but sad song. It is about Australian World War one soldiers going off to fight in the Battle of Gallipoli against the Turks and most of them dying or getting body parts blown off and then years down the line future generations forgeting the sacrifices they had made for their freedoms.

Listen to June Tabor's acapella rendition of "And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda", if the hairs on the back of your neck dont stand up, you're officially clinically dead.

I will do.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
MrReaper182 said:
DIB said:
MrReaper182 said:

I will do.

Just had a listen myself, pleased to say I`m still alive! Wonderful stuff.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOBVHdrfOkY

Mighty Oaks - `Just One Day` Love this band. Looking forward to `Festibelli Festival` in the New Forest this July. Two of my favourite new bands, Mighty Oaks and Dios Mio both on the bill. Can`t wait! :rockout:

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
Cockney Rebel - The Psychomodo.

The first 'proper' album i bought back in 1974. I was only 8 years old at the time, and i don't think my parents thought it suitable and thought i was a bit weird. Still love the album as much now as i did then - in fact appreciate it more now. A total classic.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
images

Sarah Brightman - `Symphony` CD. Bought this when it came out and looking at the cover I notice it was released in 2008. Wow, can`t believe six years have gone by so quickly. Some good stuff on here by the way. Very versatile singer is our Sarah.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts