What are you listening to?

Page 460 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
I am affraid I am listening to Foxey shazan the church of rock and roll again :rockout: and even at low volume it still :rockout: sounds realy great some nice tunes

Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
Sound of Contact - Dimensionaut

Band with the son of Phil Collins on drums and vocals. Amazing progrock.............

Just heard : new single from Chvrches titled 'Gun'. Can't wait for the full album this year ;)

his dudeness

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
The James Taylor Quartet – Whole Lotta Live 1998

saw them few nights before this in the limelight belfast,what a night,ended up backstage partying with the band. :cheers:

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

41A3TYFJMVL.jpg

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Macspur said:
Just received Over Land and Sea by Canadian outfit Lauren Mann and The Fairly Odd Folk... superb folk pop melodies... excellent production too.

Hi Mac

Just looking back at this post, not available on Spotify yet but sampled it on iTunes really like it.

Spotify does have Stories from home, not as good none of the manic drumming!

Loving Passanger by the way, and again many thanks.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
boggit said:
Macspur said:
Just received Over Land and Sea by Canadian outfit Lauren Mann and The Fairly Odd Folk... superb folk pop melodies... excellent production too.

Hi Mac

Just looking back at this post, not available on Spotify yet but sampled it on iTunes really like it.

Spotify does have Stories from home, not as good none of the manic drumming!

Loving Passanger by the way, and again many thanks.

Hi there,

Yes, it really is a superb album... quite like the one on Spotify too, but as you say, not quite as strong.

Did you like Passenger's "all the little lights" as much as "flight of the crow"?

See if you like this-

Of Monsters And Men – My Head Is An Animal

Mac

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi Mac

I much prefer "All the little lights" !! I was taken aback to hear it on radio 2. I thought i recognise this, its the mainstream in me!

Ill give Of Monsters and Men a spin or stream as i should say.

Im off to de magnetise my CD laser!

Cheers

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
boggit said:
Hi Mac

I much prefer "All the little lights" !! I was taken aback to hear it on radio 2. I thought i recognise this, its the mainstream in me!

Ill give Of Monsters and Men a spin or stream as i should say.

Im off to de magnetise my CD laser!

Cheers

Oy oy! behave yourself lol!

I first heard Passenger on Radio 2 also... can't beat it!

Mac

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Macspur said:
steve_1979 said:
The Sugar Hill Gang - Rapper's Delight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKTUAESacQM

Great stuff... brings back memories.

Mac

1978!

It must have been one of the first rap songs ever made and they absolutely nailed the genre from the start. It's all been downhill from there. The sorry excuse for rap music that you get nowadays is all about 'beeatches and nigaz' and 'put a gat in yo ass'. :roll:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts