What are you listening to?

Page 381 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
DIB said:
Reminds me of the youth club I used to go to. No chance of getting Deep Purple or Sabbath played, always Motown. Hated it at the time, now I've gone full circle over the intervening years and can really appreciate lots of TM. My wife loves it all, she often plays this compilation...

Yeah I remember at our youth club some girl playing I’m gonna make you love me by Diana Ross & The Temptations on repeat for about an hour and a quarter until the bloke running the place got fed up.

Whilst we’re in the sixties one for you or anyone of our age (Nick & Charlie J you may be too young for this although his brother may have the single)

This came up at work the other week
Judy In Disguise With Glasses. Can you remember the song and who did it. None of us at work could name who recorded it and we’re all ancient. I reckon unless anyone’s got the single or something significant happened they’ll struggle to get this. I had to Google it in the end. Top of yer head any ideas. No cheating :roll:

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Lost Angeles said:
Whilst we’re in the sixties one for you or anyone of our age (Nick & Charlie J you may be too young for this although his brother may have the single)

This came up at work the other week
Judy In Disguise With Glasses. Can you remember the song and who did it. None of us at work could name who recorded it and we’re all ancient. I reckon unless anyone’s got the single or something significant happened they’ll struggle to get this. I had to Google it in the end. Top of yer head any ideas. No cheating :roll:

Honestly, no peeking at Google?

Remember the song well, but the artist. Was it someone like John Fred or Ted & the Playboys, or something like that?

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
cover_Metronomy-The-English-Riviera-2011.jpg

Taster:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LfEGsNXTJk

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
duke ellington and louis armstrong - the great reunion. heard this at the scalford hifi show, like liquid honey coming out your speakers. :)

41dkuIhwUWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts